Build Deeper: The Path to Deep Learning
Build Deeper is a complete and practical guide that can help you take the first few steps in deep learning. It will guide you step-by-step, from understanding the basic concepts, to building your first practical application.
- What Deep Learning is, and where it fits with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- How Deep Learning came to be, its predecessors, and the path it took to evolve into what it is today.
- The important milestones it has passed through the years, and the impact they had on the field.
- What tools are available for us to learn and build deep learning applications, and how to set them up: Python, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, and more, on any OS of your choosing: Windows, Linux, or Mac OS.
- Building our first simple deep learning model.
- The internal workings of a deep learning model.
- Using more advanced topics such as Data Augmentation, Transfer Learning, Bottleneck Features, and Fine Tuning to build a practical deep learning application.
- Getting started with Computer Vision.
All you need now is a little enthusiasm … who knows where it will take you!
Go a little deeper to discover …