[100% off] Building Your Book for Kindle
These are the topics we’ll discuss:
• Before You Write
• Building the Front Matter of Your Book
• Building Your Table of Contents
• Preparing a Cover
• Finishing Your Book
• Uploading and Checking the Quality of Your Book
• Just Before Publishing Your Book
• Making Changes After Publishing Your Book
We’ve written this guide with you in mind. We’ll walk you through the key steps for every part of the process, and while it may seem repetitive at times, we want to make sure you have exactly the information you need, when you need it.
And don’t forget — this is a process! Publishing on Kindle is easy and takes only 5 minutes of your time — but correctly preparing your book for success on Kindle takes time and effort. Don’t worry; if you follow the steps we outline here, you should feel confident you’ll end up with a successfully designed and formatted book and one you will be proud to see for sale on Amazon.