[100% off] Learn Java: A Crash Course Guide to Learn Java in 1 Week
For one, Java is arguably the most acclaimed skill and is in demand nearly everywhere. IBM, Infosys, Twitter, Netflix, Google, Spotify, Uber, Amazon, Target, Yelp, Square, and other big players are always in need of a great Java programmer. Going by PayScale.com (the website that offers information about salary), an average Java developer earns about $70,000 annually. As a pro in the field, you have the entire globe to work over, as the demand is never restricted to a particular geographical area.
This book is the ultimate beginners’ crash course to Java programming, as it will help you learn enough about the language in as little as 1 week! Complex concepts are broken down into simple and easy steps to ensure that you can easily master the Java language even if you have never coded before.
Let me explain why this book is different…
I think that the best way to learn Java (or any other skills) is by doing it. This book includes visual charts that you’ll guide you and help you learn those specific codes that you want to learn really fast. And in this way, believe me that you’ll have an immense sense of achievement and it’ll also help you retain the knowledge and master the language.
This book is for….
● Those who are completely newbies with Java!
● Those who have basic information of this programming language!
● Those who already have the knowledge but perhaps they want to master it well!
The book is updated to the latest Java versions (8 and 10) and the main topics of what the book will be about include:
• The fundamentals of Java
• How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff!
• Use arrays and classes for managing program data.
• Write programs that use loops to perform repetitive tasks.
• Design and write procedural programs that use methods.
• Understanding Java Variables, Arrays, Loops, and Conditional Statements
• Use if and switch statements to make decisions in your programs.
• Learn the concept of Object Oriented Programming (from fundamentals to advanced)
• How to understand and write simple Java programs
• And much, much more! Let’s begin our learning.